Puronics Of Orlando - Misrepresentation
We purchased a Puronics water filter, and were misrepresented from the beginning of the process through the financing. The contract they present after the product is installed is not what you agreed to. Then, they do nothing to fix their misrepresentations.
They are rated an F with the Better Business Bureau, the worst rating you can get due to high consumer complaints and serious consumer complaints.
Also, they will tell you their going rate on the filter is $12,500 - don't buy it. We got ours for $3,500 after negotiating. The top of the line one. We wish we never did business with them now, they are so shady. Just thought we would let everyone know!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "6:10pm and a "representive" came to the door, getting ready to serve dinner, my fiancé lye him in. He kept going on about saving us money ($7 average, to be..."
- "This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be..."
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."