1.4
Service Scheduling

I am a real customer.Let me share my experience: First, we received a postcard in the mail for a free Tide bottle.

Who doesn't want free Tide? I sent in the postcard with our information, only to find out this free Tide postcard is actually a lead generating system, in which these postcards get sent to sales guys from particular filtration system companies to come knock on your door. Fast forward one week later, a very nice sales man for RainSoft filtration system comes knocking to show us a presentation and test our water. OK, bunch of BS.

They do this entire presentation with bottles that are colored and all sorts of jargon, that I must say, is very convincing, to prove to you how "hard" your water is, etc. They also add an incentive to your purchase, if you buy the system, you get a lifetime of "natural products" for free. ALSO BS. NOT ONE PRODUCT ON THIS ENDLESS LIST OF "FREE LIFETIME NATURAL PRODUCTS" IS ON THE WEBSITE THEY GAVE US ONCE WE PURCHASED THE SYSTEM.

NOT ONE!!! ADDITIONALLY, WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO PAY FOR THESE PRODUCTS, AND THEYRE DOUBLE THE PRICE OF ANY HOUSEHOLD PRODUCT YOULL FIND ON ANY SHELF! After an hour + of this salesman ranting and raving about this system and how deadly our city water is, I let him know we are not interested in paying $8000. He was relentless.

I finally got firm and told him to leave us alone, the nerve to come and ask a single family home to spend 8k on water that we get from the city anyway. He persisted to get us a good deal and once he realized RainSoft could not match our budget, referred us to this company, Puronics. Gave us a sales pitch that this company is "just as good just....". Fine.

We let this guy have his chance. Came by and did his own sales pitch. Finally, after arguing for 2 weeks, Puronics "did us a favor" to match our budget. Came and installed.

Brought the finance paperwork, 1000 over our agreed cost. Clearly, I flipped. I knew this was a sign that nothing will live up to what they were selling us. Fast forward 5 months later, and our toilets are more brown than ever.

If you leave water in a cup for a couple of hours, you will have a dirty residue on the cup when you pour the water out. I recently saw on the news a class action suit against these companies and plan to contact the media to get this system out of my home and pocket. TRUST ME. Use your hard earned money elsewhere.

They are simply good sales guys.This system is a JOKE!

Review about: Puronics Filtration System.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: To remove the system from my home and cancel the finance program. We dont want a refund on past payments..

Comments

This system was sold at a loss to match a payment promised by an inexperienced representative for a customer with subprime credit. System has been removed at customers request.