We purchased a Puronics water filter, and were misrepresented from the beginning of the process through the financing. The contract they present after the product is installed is not what you agreed to. Then, they do nothing to fix their misrepresentations.

They are rated an F with the Better Business Bureau, the worst rating you can get due to high consumer complaints and serious consumer complaints.

Also, they will tell you their going rate on the filter is $12,500 - don't buy it. We got ours for $3,500 after negotiating. The top of the line one. We wish we never did business with them now, they are so shady. Just thought we would let everyone know!

Had an Experience with Puronics?

Comments

Puronics of Orlando is located in Longwood, right?Would it be possible or wise to go down to their business and ***/complain to them personally?

My mother put my name and number in a washer/dryer set contest that was advertised in my local mall.

They have been calling me ever since, and when I started saying I was no longer interested, they just call more often and don't even say anything and then just hang up.This has been going on for almost a year now.

The stories people make up are biased on here OBVIOUSLY! Why you might ask? Because Puronics and Al are the best, so mom-and-pop shops post "customer" stories AFTER we rip out their garbage equipment (ours is on NASA's website).

As for the reps who "quit", this is sales and you obviously couldn't close, sales have a high turnover rate, and it's just not for you. I'm a salesman and have been with the company off and on for 18 years! I know Al, his son and his family, and his name is worth more than gold.

So get over it, move on, before he sues you for slander.

Why is Puronics constantly calling my home?Noone speaks when I answer and when I return the call there is noone to answer.

Please stop calling.:cry

ptrsan

I switched after paying double the price with them. I found out that H2O depot is nearly half the price, honest and they have been saving me money for the last 10 years!

Do yourself a favor and just call H2O

We purchased our top of the line puronics system over a year ago and have absolutely loved it!I called today 15 months later to get my service that was supposed to be between $50-$70 per year and found that is $204 but since we went over the 3 month grace period over a year, we have to pay an extra $20 for cleaning.

This sucks but we love the system.I am going to try to see if my husband and clean it since he is a handyman.

I purchased this *** system from puronics and regretted from the day I bought it.They are all scammers.

From the service rep to those sitting at the office. So let me know what I can do to get rid of this *** contract I signed with them. First of all, when I bought the system, they said they would cut us a deal and give my friend and I two for $2700 each. I did not want it but he was there during the presentation and said that it would be my house warming gift and he would pay for it.

But they could not run the credit off of his name because of his bad credit. The service guy suggested that we do it off my name and then have the system transferred to his name. We said are you sure we can do it like that. He said yes they do it all the time.

So we agreed. Only to find out later that the office personnel said they don't do that. Anyway, we kept it cause we thought that it was good. Only to realize all the lies that they told us.

We were told we would get 5 yrs supply of the laundry products. LIES!!!! Never told us about yrly maintenance. LIES!!!

cause they said that we would never need to do anything except add salt to it. Now my friend does not want to pay for the *** system anymore and so I am stuck. Cancel the contract and my credit is ruined.

I need support on this cause I want to sue them.Any advice anyone?

I worked for this demon, Al Moses who is a lying, cheat ***. He is a real racist who talks about black and hispanics as if it were 1875, instead of 2010. He is a disgusting man, who mistreats women and makes crude remarks towards them constantly. What a example of a father he is to his Son, Alex who on the surface seems ok, but I know his heart is as dark as his father. The fruit doesn't fall to far from the tree. Alex, wife had cancer and it looked as if he didn't even care about her well being, as he was always talking about other women in sexual ways. All they talk about is their sexcapades with prostitutes and strippers and going to massage parlors.

This is what you the customer is making rich when you buy the overpriced piece of junk steel that I wouldn't put into my home for free. The "F" rating is real and he's being sued on a daily basis but knows how to pay off the right people so that the fines can be lessened. Just look at how many different names the company had went through after the attorney general has been notified of Al's scrupulous buisness dealings.

I thank God I had the backbone to finally quit after a year and never looked back. The money was just not worth it. And I was not fired, as someone from this perverted and depraved company may say. No, I quit with my dignity in tack as others have left and quit as well, for Al's profanity laced sales meetings which were crude and disgusting. He must've called every salesman who didn't sell...

I, first hand, can attest to the attrosity that is Al and Alex Moses.I'm a very recent previous employee.

Alex, I will admit, was a pretty good guy to his employees, to their faces anyway. Al, though... That man was a piece of work. He does cuss, constantly.

He also enjoys telling "sp-c" and "nigg-r" jokes. He tells all his employees about his days in NYC, doing kilos and chasing women. The management wasn't the worst part, though. Please know, every telemarketer and sales man who works there is MISERABLE.

Pay is constantly missing from checks. Al always makes the girls who telemarket hug him, and he's lewd to all of them. The office is a fire hazard and FILTHY.

The sales men get leads some days and none the next, because the slave driver who runs the call room is Al's puppet.John Belden is a piece of work!

He also enjoys telling "spic" and "***" jokes. He tells all his employees about his days in NYC, doing kilos and chasing women. The management wasn't the worst part, though. Please know, every telemarketer and sales man who works there is MISERABLE.

Pay is constantly missing from checks.

I work for Puronics and deal with SATISFIED customers every day...People are writing negitive feedback because they got fired..It IS by far the best product on the market..I Have One..